You may not be aware of it, but the coworker with whom you are friendly and share jokes with can be a space alien who looks like a human being, but isn’t one really. While this may shock you, or you may think I am downright crazy, such things have happened in the past, are happening now too, and will happen in future too. If you are looking for some telltale indicators of alien presence, Brad Steiger’s tips here will help you. He is a popular author and UFO investigator.
- Aliens don’t have our sense of clothing and wear mismatched clothes, which are of very bad taste. For instance, a checked trouser with striped shirt or blue jeans with tuxedo jacket are a clear indicator of alien presence.
- Crazy diet patterns also pin point alien company. Eating a French fry using a spoon or throwing away the patty and eating the burger bun are signs that reveal space aliens’ presence. While almost everyone loves BBQ meat, especially grilled in an efficient electric smoker, no one throws away the meat and only aliens can be so disrespectful and of course ignorant.
- Lack of humor is another easy to identify sign in an alien. When in the middle of a serious meeting about company information, you hear someone laugh out loud, it may well be a space alien. Extraterrestrials don’t possess the earthly humor, so they may not respond to our jokes or may tell jokes that sound bizarre to everyone.
- Aliens invade earth to gather all information they can about humans and so you can see an alien always carrying a tape recorded or written diary always.
- Aliens may not understand the routine items we use and misuse them. For instance, an alien may apply correction fluid as nail polish, according to Steiger.
- Aliens in their quest of knowledge keep constantly asking about the customs of their colleagues. For instance, an alien may ask why Australians are having barbecue parties on January 26th. Barbecue meat needs special smokers such as those at BackyardBBQGuru.com to retain the flavor and juices and form succulent and spicy treats that everyone enjoys.
- Aliens do not reveal about domestic details or their activities after work during night or in the weekends. They are, overall, secretive about their personal lifestyle.
- Since aliens don’t speak as we do, you may come upon an alien who is often talking to himself, which is obviously an attempt to improve his speech skills.
- Human food always confuses aliens. For instance, they put bread inside sandwiches during company parties, and if you come upon a person not using ketchup, he is certainly an alien suspect.
- And when near high tech gear such as microwave, aliens experience changes in their mood.
According to alien experts, all the above indicators have to turn out positive, before you can confirm the identity of a coworker as an alien. This great insight into alien character is just a sample of how to alert people to alien presence on earth.